- Chitika, Online advertising network. Chitika ads are contextual. That means they will show ads on your websites related to the contents of your blog. So the chances of visitors for clicking on your ads are high. They are 3 types of ads- Search target, local ads, and mobile ads.
- Search targeted ads. That means ads will be shown according to the search query through which the user has visited your website/blog. Hence, there is a high chance of clicks on them and your earning chances are high.
- Local Ads. Chitika local ads program allow you to display local ads based on the visitor's location.
- Mobile ads. Today, with the rapid growth of Mobile phones, people are least bother to open their laptop. Rather they visit what they love from their phones, tabs etc. With Chitika mobile ads, you can generate ads for those visitors also.
- Infolinks. Infolinks are in-text ads services. There algorithm searches specific keywords in your contents and these keywords are attached to a particular infolinks ads. They pay on CPM and CPC and by-far the second best Ads services after Adsense for me. I have used it for a long time before i got approved from Adsense. Give it a try. The best part is they can be used along with Adsense also.
- Clicksor. Clicksor is best alternative for Adsense if not better then Adsense (they never ban you like Adsense). They approve a website within 3 hours. And is best suited for small publishers with little contents. No pre-requirement is needed. Although there paying is on a little lower side, but still its fine. You will need a good amount of traffic to earn your 1st check though. The best part is they for Impressions also. If your website is viewed, you will be paid for that. However little. They pay money on 15 days net. They even have referral programs.
Give it a try for a couple of weeks. it depends on your site to which a ad- program suits. If you have already used them, do mention its short review in comments. Let other visitors benefit from your experience.
Previous Post. >>